I have two good friends
Each different in their own way.
We both come together at Turning Point USA Student Action Summit and we talked about a very key question:
Does Conservatism Require Belief In God?
If you talk to most atheists, they are coming from the Left. That’s normal and expected. What isn’t expected is an atheists who claims to be conservative.
Does that make sense?
Thomas is my friend who is an Atheist. He is perhaps my ONLY friend who is an Atheist who claims to be conservative.
So we define these terms in this podcast episode of Eyes of Reason!
We cover the following Major Questions!
- Are Atheists Hijacking the Conservative Movement?
- Can Atheists Be apart of the Republican Party?
- Why do Atheists believe that Abortion is Wrong?
- Does Atheism Produce Leftism?
- When TPUSA has people up on stage who may be Atheists, or Gay, should they be faulted for it?
- Is it possible to have freedom FROM religion?
- Are Atheists and Conservatives Allies?
- Is there an Objective standard of Morality?
- Could we call TPUSA A Conservative Organization?
- Is Libertarian ideology taking over the Conservative Movement?