TPUSA Chapter Leader Lacey Sarah and the VP of the College Republicans at Binghampton University talks about Nick Fuentez, Antisemitism and what are Judeo-Christian Values. Spencer runs into Nick Fuentes on the street and the question of why the United States gives billions of dollars of financial grants to Israel is called Anti-Sementic by some. This is an investigation of that question. We also talk about the phrase “Judeo-Christian” and what does it actually mean and is it fair to call the United States a Judeo-Christian Nation or would it be more accurate to call it simply a Christian Nation and Society?
- Nick Fuentez and his statements about the Holocost.
- Is it moral to promote the idea that six million Jews didn’t die?
- What is Paleoconservatism?
- Should The United States be a Primary Christian Nation?
- Should Israel be a Primary Jewish Nation?
- What does it mean to a Jew the phrase “Christian Society”?
- What is the difference between a Christian Society and a Judeo-Christian Society?
- Differences between Christian and Jewish Denominations.
- The Separation of Church and State and the Free Exercise of It.
- Should there be school prayer?
- Should government push the idea of a moral society?
- Should Pork be banned?
- What is Anti-Sementism?
- Is Israel a good enough country that is doing well, should they get billions of dollars from the United States when they can support themselves?
- Situation of the Conflict Between Muslims and Jews in Israel.
- Will all of the schools close and water stop running and Israel will not be able to sustain itself if America doesn’t give it money?
- Is saying that cutting off funding for Israel Anti-Senemtism?
- Should Israel conquer and destroy all of the Nations around it?
- Should America keep on giving money to Israel forever when we have problems here at home in America?
- Are some allies more important than others?
- Is not caring about any other nation, including Israel, Anti-Sementic?
- Is Israel more important to the United States than the E.U?
- What are the differences between Christian Values and Judeo Values?
- Is Israel not able to be a Melting Pot?
- Will Israel always be Jewish?
- Israel and Palestine Conflict.
We have this discussion at TPUSA’s Student Action Summit. Apply if you’re a conservative student leader! You get to connect with many student activists in the culture war aganist the Left.
Subscribe to Eyes of Reason On Spotify Now!