I have two good friends
Each different in their own way.
We both come together at Turning Point USA Student Action Summit and we talked about a very key question:
Does Conservatism Require Belief In God?
If you talk to most atheists, they are coming from the Left. That’s normal and expected. What isn’t expected is an atheists who claims to be conservative.
Does that make sense?
Thomas is my friend who is an Atheist. He is perhaps my ONLY friend who is an Atheist who claims to be conservative.
So we define these terms in this podcast episode of Eyes of Reason!
We cover the following Major Questions!
- Are Atheists Hijacking the Conservative Movement?
- Can Atheists Be apart of the Republican Party?
- Why do Atheists believe that Abortion is Wrong?
- Does Atheism Produce Leftism?
- When TPUSA has people up on stage who may be Atheists, or Gay, should they be faulted for it?
- Is it possible to have freedom FROM religion?
- Are Atheists and Conservatives Allies?
- Is there an Objective standard of Morality?
- Could we call TPUSA A Conservative Organization?
- Is Libertarian ideology taking over the Conservative Movement?
This was at TPUSA’s Student Action Summit in West Palm Beach Florida, December 2019.
Click Here For Detailed Notes
Continue reading Does Conservatism Require Belief In God?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Subscribe:
TPUSA Chapter Leader Lacey Sarah and the VP of the College Republicans at Binghampton University talks about Nick Fuentez, Antisemitism and what are Judeo-Christian Values. Spencer runs into Nick Fuentes on the street and the question of why the United States gives billions of dollars of financial grants to Israel is called Anti-Sementic by some. This is an investigation of that question. We also talk about the phrase “Judeo-Christian” and what does it actually mean and is it fair to call the United States a Judeo-Christian Nation or would it be more accurate to call it simply a Christian Nation and Society?
- Nick Fuentez and his statements about the Holocost.
- Is it moral to promote the idea that six million Jews didn’t die?
- What is Paleoconservatism?
- Should The United States be a Primary Christian Nation?
- Should Israel be a Primary Jewish Nation?
- What does it mean to a Jew the phrase “Christian Society”?
- What is the difference between a Christian Society and a Judeo-Christian Society?
- Differences between Christian and Jewish Denominations.
- The Separation of Church and State and the Free Exercise of It.
- Should there be school prayer?
- Should government push the idea of a moral society?
- Should Pork be banned?
- What is Anti-Sementism?
- Is Israel a good enough country that is doing well, should they get billions of dollars from the United States when they can support themselves?
- Situation of the Conflict Between Muslims and Jews in Israel.
- Will all of the schools close and water stop running and Israel will not be able to sustain itself if America doesn’t give it money?
- Is saying that cutting off funding for Israel Anti-Senemtism?
- Should Israel conquer and destroy all of the Nations around it?
- Should America keep on giving money to Israel forever when we have problems here at home in America?
- Are some allies more important than others?
- Is not caring about any other nation, including Israel, Anti-Sementic?
- Is Israel more important to the United States than the E.U?
- What are the differences between Christian Values and Judeo Values?
- Is Israel not able to be a Melting Pot?
- Will Israel always be Jewish?
- Israel and Palestine Conflict.
We have this discussion at TPUSA’s Student Action Summit. Apply if you’re a conservative student leader! You get to connect with many student activists in the culture war aganist the Left.
Subscribe to Eyes of Reason On Spotify Now!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |