Eugene Prewitt is a Speaker who has started missionary schools in Malaysia.
Eugene William Prewitt is the Adventist Jordan Peterson. Its like what would happen if Jordan Peterson became a Christian with Faith in Jesus Christ. He speaks his mind without fear and bases everything upon the Word of God. I had the opportunity to interview him and talk about many subjects, including his message to the Church if he should be killed.
If you’re born in India, you’re a Hindu. If you’re born in Greece, you’re orthodox, but if you’re born in Afghanistan You’re a Muslim. If you’re born in Thailand, you’re a Buddhist. If you’re born in the Southern United States, you’re a Christian. If you’re born in China, there is a good chance you’re an Atheist or a Buddhist. I think that’s ridiculous, Its ridiculous that people when it comes to something so important as religion, would base their belief system primary on what their parents and great-grandparents believe. Lets not assume that we have the right religion. Lets back up and ask enough questions so that if we just so happen to be born in the wrong country, we can arrive at the Truth based on the Data.
His faith isn’t a Leap in the Dark, but is a Leap in the Light.
We touch upon various issues in Christanity and modern Society
- Who is Eugene Prewitt?
- Why is he so Popular?
- Where is Malaysia?
- What is the Religious Makeup of Malaysian.
- How is Racism Built into the Fabric of the Malaysian Society?
- What are Seventh-Day Adventists?
- Is the forth commandment more important than any of the other Ten Commandments?
- Do all Christians out there believe that Jesus Christ is coming Again?
- Will there be a Thousand Years of Peace on Earth?
- What is Original Research in the Bible?
- What are some Practical ways of Studying the Bible for Yourself?
- Is Truth Relative? Does Objective Truth Exist?
- Is there Objective Evidence for the Existence of God, Rationally?
- Are most Christians Disconnected from God? 
- Why is Scripture Memorization Important if we are all saved by Grace? 
- What are some things that you can use from the Bible to show that the Bible is Trustworthy? 
- “My Faith is a Leap in the Light”
- Is the Bible Reliable?
- There are so many translations of the Bible, how can we Trust It?
- Agreement on the Manuscripts of the Bible.
- The Majority Text of Scripture.
- How many Christians actually have a connection with God?
- Is the Bible Outdated?
- Is it a book created by White Men of the Patriarchy to Enslave African Americans?
- Greed, Selfishness, Controlling the Mind, Current Issues in Dress Reform.
- #MeToo Movement.
- Gender Issues in the Bible and Biblical Roles of Men and Women.
- Patriarchy Done Well and Domestic Violence.
- Male use of Pornography and Masturbation in the Church.
- People are willing to accept the theoretical, but not the practical when it comes to Religion.
- Should we die for our faith? What do we do when someone dies in God’s service?
- What would Eugene Say if he were to die today?
- What does Eugene think about Jordan Peterson?
Want to find out more about Eugene Prewitt? Visit his website at BibleDoc.org and hundreds of hours of his lectures at Audioverse.
You can subscribe to Eyes of Reason on Spotify! And on Google Play and Apple Podcasts