Hanukkah is sui generis (one of a kind) as a Jewish Holiday. Hanukkah is a Jewish festival commemorating the rededication of the Second Temple in Jerusalem at the time of the Maccabean Revolt against the Greeks. It is also known as the Festival of Lights. Continue reading Hanukkah: Be The Wall
A lady at the State of the Union watch party said that she was about to curse after seeing Nancy Pelosi With that look on her face. I then said to her that we must Love our enemies. She then told me that it was hard.
Now I’m not a fan of the Democrats. I don’t like their support for #Abortion, their denial of God, their wanting to grow government to take over people’s lives and choice. I have many things to say about them.
But what we must do is to not fall into the idea of collectivism. One of the main differences between the Left and the Right is that the Left sees group identity as more important than individual identity. They see the world as black, white, gay, female, Democrat and Republican.
Continue reading Avoid Collectivism
Eugene Prewitt is a Speaker who has started missionary schools in Malaysia.
Eugene William Prewitt is the Adventist Jordan Peterson. Its like what would happen if Jordan Peterson became a Christian with Faith in Jesus Christ. He speaks his mind without fear and bases everything upon the Word of God. I had the opportunity to interview him and talk about many subjects, including his message to the Church if he should be killed.
If you’re born in India, you’re a Hindu. If you’re born in Greece, you’re orthodox, but if you’re born in Afghanistan You’re a Muslim. If you’re born in Thailand, you’re a Buddhist. If you’re born in the Southern United States, you’re a Christian. If you’re born in China, there is a good chance you’re an Atheist or a Buddhist. I think that’s ridiculous, Its ridiculous that people when it comes to something so important as religion, would base their belief system primary on what their parents and great-grandparents believe. Lets not assume that we have the right religion. Lets back up and ask enough questions so that if we just so happen to be born in the wrong country, we can arrive at the Truth based on the Data.
His faith isn’t a Leap in the Dark, but is a Leap in the Light.
We touch upon various issues in Christanity and modern Society
- Who is Eugene Prewitt?
- Why is he so Popular?
- Where is Malaysia?
- What is the Religious Makeup of Malaysian.
- How is Racism Built into the Fabric of the Malaysian Society?
- What are Seventh-Day Adventists?
- Is the forth commandment more important than any of the other Ten Commandments?
- Do all Christians out there believe that Jesus Christ is coming Again?
- Will there be a Thousand Years of Peace on Earth?
- What is Original Research in the Bible?
- What are some Practical ways of Studying the Bible for Yourself?
- Is Truth Relative? Does Objective Truth Exist?
- Is there Objective Evidence for the Existence of God, Rationally?
- Are most Christians Disconnected from God? 
- Why is Scripture Memorization Important if we are all saved by Grace? 
- What are some things that you can use from the Bible to show that the Bible is Trustworthy? 
- “My Faith is a Leap in the Light”
- Is the Bible Reliable?
- There are so many translations of the Bible, how can we Trust It?
- Agreement on the Manuscripts of the Bible.
- The Majority Text of Scripture.
- How many Christians actually have a connection with God?
- Is the Bible Outdated?
- Is it a book created by White Men of the Patriarchy to Enslave African Americans?
- Greed, Selfishness, Controlling the Mind, Current Issues in Dress Reform.
- #MeToo Movement.
- Gender Issues in the Bible and Biblical Roles of Men and Women.
- Patriarchy Done Well and Domestic Violence.
- Male use of Pornography and Masturbation in the Church.
- People are willing to accept the theoretical, but not the practical when it comes to Religion.
- Should we die for our faith? What do we do when someone dies in God’s service?
- What would Eugene Say if he were to die today?
- What does Eugene think about Jordan Peterson?
Want to find out more about Eugene Prewitt? Visit his website at BibleDoc.org and hundreds of hours of his lectures at Audioverse.
You can subscribe to Eyes of Reason on Spotify! And on Google Play and Apple Podcasts
TPUSA Chapter Leader Lacey Sarah and the VP of the College Republicans at Binghampton University talks about Nick Fuentez, Antisemitism and what are Judeo-Christian Values. Spencer runs into Nick Fuentes on the street and the question of why the United States gives billions of dollars of financial grants to Israel is called Anti-Sementic by some. This is an investigation of that question. We also talk about the phrase “Judeo-Christian” and what does it actually mean and is it fair to call the United States a Judeo-Christian Nation or would it be more accurate to call it simply a Christian Nation and Society?
- Nick Fuentez and his statements about the Holocost.
- Is it moral to promote the idea that six million Jews didn’t die?
- What is Paleoconservatism?
- Should The United States be a Primary Christian Nation?
- Should Israel be a Primary Jewish Nation?
- What does it mean to a Jew the phrase “Christian Society”?
- What is the difference between a Christian Society and a Judeo-Christian Society?
- Differences between Christian and Jewish Denominations.
- The Separation of Church and State and the Free Exercise of It.
- Should there be school prayer?
- Should government push the idea of a moral society?
- Should Pork be banned?
- What is Anti-Sementism?
- Is Israel a good enough country that is doing well, should they get billions of dollars from the United States when they can support themselves?
- Situation of the Conflict Between Muslims and Jews in Israel.
- Will all of the schools close and water stop running and Israel will not be able to sustain itself if America doesn’t give it money?
- Is saying that cutting off funding for Israel Anti-Senemtism?
- Should Israel conquer and destroy all of the Nations around it?
- Should America keep on giving money to Israel forever when we have problems here at home in America?
- Are some allies more important than others?
- Is not caring about any other nation, including Israel, Anti-Sementic?
- Is Israel more important to the United States than the E.U?
- What are the differences between Christian Values and Judeo Values?
- Is Israel not able to be a Melting Pot?
- Will Israel always be Jewish?
- Israel and Palestine Conflict.
We have this discussion at TPUSA’s Student Action Summit. Apply if you’re a conservative student leader! You get to connect with many student activists in the culture war aganist the Left.
Subscribe to Eyes of Reason On Spotify Now!
Conversation with Sir. John, who is a policeman in Downtown Sydney, which is the largest city in the largest state in the country of Australia. He has been a Police Officer for 12 years. We discuss the diffrences between polcing in the two countries and the feelings about the government and firearms.
We talk about:
- Do the police have guns?
- When you have an emergency, you don’t dial 911, you dial 000.
- Sydney is the largest city in the largest state in the country of Australia. John is a police officer in the most dense part of the city. He works in the Domestic Violence specialty team.
- We talk about Policing and how do you deal with crime.
- We talk about the Australian Gun Ban and how effective it is and why.
- Certain people shouldn’t have guns, but how do you draw that line?
- Why should law-abiding citizens not have the right to defend themselves?
- There was a crazy shooter in 1996 who killed 35 people in Tasmania, and since the government took away all of the guns, there has not been a single mass shooting.
- There are 5 million people living in Sydney. 25 Million in Australia.
- We talk about the Aboriginals or first people’s in Sydney and describe how the relationship between these minorities and the White Anglo-Saxon Police go.
- Why do we have less violence where there are more homogeneous populations?
- California Prop 47
- Is there Liberty in Australia since the government has a monopoly on force?
- The Current Drought in Australia and what the political attitude is here.
- You are required to vote in Australia or you’ll get a fine.
- Red Flag Laws
- Some lady was shot in her car in Australia, showing that Gun Violence still exist even with the ban.
- A mentally ill person with a gun is more dangerous to society than a drug dealer with a gun.
- What happens when you take the fear away from being shot from policing?
- Chicago vs Sydney.
- Are there gangs in Sydney?
- Is there racial profiling in Australia?
- Police in Australia can stop any car for any reason.
- Police in Australia can’t put handcuffs on people automatically.
- Are there snitches in Australia?
- Police are Trigger Happy In America because of Firearms.
- Key Takeaways from Successful Policing in Sydney.
- Community Policing at School.
- Police are Human Beings. They hurt.
- Wal Mart is called K-Mart in Australia.
Spencer Goes to the Black Jewish Justice Alliance Heschel/King Forum with his MAGA gear to ask a very simple question. “What is White Supremacy?”
The following is a very in-depth conversation among activists about the idea of White Supremacy.
The Following other topics were also discussed.
– Being a Jew.
– Pretending to the Roman Catholic.
– Trying to achieve a world where you don’t assume someone’s gender.
– Hair as apart of culture.
The conversation was impactful because no one expected a Young Black Conservative to show up asking very simple questions.
What I learned is that White Supremacy is so pervasive, so integral, so ingrained and embedded in Western Society that it is invisible! And one of the youth on a panel told me that White Supremacy is to the point in our society that if you removed it, you would not see ANY difference in our society! INCREDIBLE! I hope I’m able to come back and have such transformative dialogue!
Encountering White Supremacy here sponsored by the #blackjewish Justice Alliance was a wonderful way to look inside the minds of The Left. There is Hope for the Future Guys!Google Play Spotify Apple Podcasts
- Why a Podcast.
- No More RSS. Blogs hard to find.
- Centralization of Content on Facebook.
- YouTube Channel too hard to produce.
- Audio only better able to focus while producing quick thoughts.
- Hosted on my server and website: EyesOfReason.com
- Who am I
- A Christian.
- A Seventh-day Adventist Christian.
- Software Engineer.
It is no secret that I’ve supported the Republican nominee for President: But some people take it a bit too far. This week I was at a rally in Los Angeles for Travis Allen, who is running for Governor of California. There after the rally a lady was going around saying that everyone should read a certain book. Naturally, because of the way I am, I ask why? The interaction went like this:Google Play Spotify Apple Podcasts
He says ” You go to Church on Saturday?!”
I say: “Yeah”he then says: “Why”?“I’m a Seventh-day Adventist Christian, I believe that all of Christ’s Commandments are still applicable to Christians. We also believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah and He is coming soon!”“When does Sabbath start?”“Friday night to Saturday night!”he then says: “Wow i’m Jewish and that’s when the Sabbath starts!”Because we were about halfway there, I had to cut to the chase:“So what is stopping you from becoming a Christian?”He then says:“You know i’ve grown up Jewish and my parents are Jewish”I then say:“You know your parents are Jewish, but you need to find God for yourself. You can’t get by on the faith of your parents. Faith is something that you need to have when you can have confidence in God. The Bible–especially in the book of Daniel– can give you confidence in God based on what He has done in the past”
He’s like: “yeah I see”
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. –Matthew 6:21
The Christmas Holy Day should be banned. The gifts, the celebrations, the parties, the whole nine years, Santa included, should be thrown out and buried. At least that is what the Puritan Christians proposed and accomplished in America the Land of the Free.
For preventing disorders arising in several places within this jurisdiction, by reason of some still observing such festivals as were superstitiously kept in other countries, to the great dishonor of God and offence of others, it is therefore ordered by this Court and the authority thereof, that whosoever shall be found observing any such day as Christmas or the like, either by forbearing of labor, feasting, or any other way, upon such accounts as aforesaid, every such person so offending shall pay for every such offence five shillings, as a fine to the country. — Records of the Governor and Company of the Massachusetts Bay in New England 1659
This was passed in 1659, before the founding of The United States of America, during a time where the majority of people were not only Christians, but a good portion of these were legalistically devout Christians. The Christmas Ban was enacted because of certain reasons given here:
- Preventing disorder.
- Christmas is a superstitious festival that brings dishonor to God.
These two ideas are linked, but lets explore them.
Today there is a practice of singing songs about Christmas door to door. This we know as Caroling. In the past, in Europe and in America, people would go door to door singinging, but they would be drunk, and they would go into rich people’s neighborhoods and houses and demand that they be fed . I know I would not like it if a bunch of people came into my house demanding that I give them food. This practice around Christmas time was known as wassailing. Christmas was a festival that would be wrought with people acting crazy. This led to lots of disorder. The very act of drunkenness goes back much much further to pagan Roman times, the wassail was just carried forward into Christmas .
The Puritans were not the first group to ban Christmas. In 1583, the Scottish Presbyterians had already concluded that there was no biblical reason to celebrate Christmas . Identifying it as a baptized pagan holiday. Christmas, which means the Mass (Celebration) of Christ, was associated with the Roman Catholic Church, and because the Protestant Christians viewed Catholicism as the Antichrist, they called Christmas “Antichrist’s Mass” . It is true that there is no biblical command to celebrate Christmas. The day itself comes from pagan origins, many think that the Christians began celebrating it in Europe on that day because while the Romans had something to celebrate, the Christians would do their own celebration. During this time of the year, the pagans would dress up as animals and go door to door. When the Church came into power, this practice was banned under pain of excommunication . (it looks like this pagan practice switched over into Halloween)
Things like the Yule Log, Pagan. Mistletoe, Pagan. These things were taught to ward off demons. People had the belief that someone who was born on Christmas day had the power to see spirits and demons and was able to remove them . The entire season was filled with things taken straight out of unchristian festivals and made Christian. The Christmas season lasted twelve days and during those days no type of work was to be performed, it was a Sabbath. Maybe the idea was to give people something to look forward to during the winter time, it became a season of much celebration and ungodly disorder. The Twelfth day of Christmas was supposed to be the day the Wise Men came to Baby Jesus and brought Him the gifts. By the time the custom got to the seventeenth century, the Twelfth day of Christmas became the largest party ever, with an incredible amount of alcohol being used . The entire time and customs lend reasoning to why the Puritans and the Presbyterians banned it.
Even though it was banned, Christmas did not die out. In 1679 four young men invaded the house of a farmer and began to sing Christmas songs. They then asked for alcohol, were pushed out then began terrorizing other people. People kept Christmas indoors and out of sight. In the year 1681 under pressure from England, the ban was lifted. Reforms were made to take out much of the debauchery that had plagged the holiday.
Today, Christmas might be banned under a different pretense. The holiday has lost much of its meaning as people focus on the exchanging of Gifts more than the Birth of Christ . Even though everyone in the 1600’s went to Church on Christmas morning, they seemed to like the other parts of the celebration more than reflection upon Jesus. Christians today seem to be following in the same path. Many Christians also see no problem with the idea of Santa Claus, injecting the very idea of earthly, temporary gifts as a substitute for the eternal, infinite gift of Eternal Life; even lying to their kids about it instead of telling their kids about the One who is Truth Himself, and basing it on works-righteousness (“Knows when you’re sleeping and awake”).
Many people like to get into debates about the day, no one knows the day of the Birth of Christ and I don’t think it matters. The fact that a pagan holiday was used to celebrate the Birth of Jesus is unfortunate. I am glad that Christianity did eventually win out, but history shows that many of the unchristian rituals were baptised into the Celebration (Mass) of Christ.
Maybe we need to thinking about banning Christmas, until we can reform it to be the day where people think not of their own selves, but on the One who is the reason for the season. If not, then history will repeat itself.
— Merry (Mighty) Christmas.