Hanukkah is sui generis (one of a kind) as a Jewish Holiday. Hanukkah is a Jewish festival commemorating the rededication of the Second Temple in Jerusalem at the time of the Maccabean Revolt against the Greeks. It is also known as the Festival of Lights. Continue reading Hanukkah: Be The Wall
A lady at the State of the Union watch party said that she was about to curse after seeing Nancy Pelosi With that look on her face. I then said to her that we must Love our enemies. She then told me that it was hard.
Now I’m not a fan of the Democrats. I don’t like their support for #Abortion, their denial of God, their wanting to grow government to take over people’s lives and choice. I have many things to say about them.
But what we must do is to not fall into the idea of collectivism. One of the main differences between the Left and the Right is that the Left sees group identity as more important than individual identity. They see the world as black, white, gay, female, Democrat and Republican.
Continue reading Avoid Collectivism
So this is a copy of a conversation I had on a Church group chat..
(More Adventists keep the Sabbath than any other group on Earth, Including Jews. It’s something very near and dear and important to me. I had a friend over who I was explaining the Sabbath to in part where another person [D] explained that she was going to head of to work. It took me by surprise! I then offer to text my Church group offering to teach a class on how to keep the Sabbath. What follows is a copy fo the reponse to that, and my response, which wasn’t the best, but I was upset. Enjoy)
Continue reading Are we trying to make Pharisees or Christians?
Eugene Prewitt is a Speaker who has started missionary schools in Malaysia.
Eugene William Prewitt is the Adventist Jordan Peterson. Its like what would happen if Jordan Peterson became a Christian with Faith in Jesus Christ. He speaks his mind without fear and bases everything upon the Word of God. I had the opportunity to interview him and talk about many subjects, including his message to the Church if he should be killed.
If you’re born in India, you’re a Hindu. If you’re born in Greece, you’re orthodox, but if you’re born in Afghanistan You’re a Muslim. If you’re born in Thailand, you’re a Buddhist. If you’re born in the Southern United States, you’re a Christian. If you’re born in China, there is a good chance you’re an Atheist or a Buddhist. I think that’s ridiculous, Its ridiculous that people when it comes to something so important as religion, would base their belief system primary on what their parents and great-grandparents believe. Lets not assume that we have the right religion. Lets back up and ask enough questions so that if we just so happen to be born in the wrong country, we can arrive at the Truth based on the Data.
His faith isn’t a Leap in the Dark, but is a Leap in the Light.
We touch upon various issues in Christanity and modern Society
- Who is Eugene Prewitt?
- Why is he so Popular?
- Where is Malaysia?
- What is the Religious Makeup of Malaysian.
- How is Racism Built into the Fabric of the Malaysian Society?
- What are Seventh-Day Adventists?
- Is the forth commandment more important than any of the other Ten Commandments?
- Do all Christians out there believe that Jesus Christ is coming Again?
- Will there be a Thousand Years of Peace on Earth?
- What is Original Research in the Bible?
- What are some Practical ways of Studying the Bible for Yourself?
- Is Truth Relative? Does Objective Truth Exist?
- Is there Objective Evidence for the Existence of God, Rationally?
- Are most Christians Disconnected from God? 
- Why is Scripture Memorization Important if we are all saved by Grace? 
- What are some things that you can use from the Bible to show that the Bible is Trustworthy? 
- “My Faith is a Leap in the Light”
- Is the Bible Reliable?
- There are so many translations of the Bible, how can we Trust It?
- Agreement on the Manuscripts of the Bible.
- The Majority Text of Scripture.
- How many Christians actually have a connection with God?
- Is the Bible Outdated?
- Is it a book created by White Men of the Patriarchy to Enslave African Americans?
- Greed, Selfishness, Controlling the Mind, Current Issues in Dress Reform.
- #MeToo Movement.
- Gender Issues in the Bible and Biblical Roles of Men and Women.
- Patriarchy Done Well and Domestic Violence.
- Male use of Pornography and Masturbation in the Church.
- People are willing to accept the theoretical, but not the practical when it comes to Religion.
- Should we die for our faith? What do we do when someone dies in God’s service?
- What would Eugene Say if he were to die today?
- What does Eugene think about Jordan Peterson?
Want to find out more about Eugene Prewitt? Visit his website at BibleDoc.org and hundreds of hours of his lectures at Audioverse.
You can subscribe to Eyes of Reason on Spotify! And on Google Play and Apple Podcasts
TPUSA Chapter Leader Lacey Sarah and the VP of the College Republicans at Binghampton University talks about Nick Fuentez, Antisemitism and what are Judeo-Christian Values. Spencer runs into Nick Fuentes on the street and the question of why the United States gives billions of dollars of financial grants to Israel is called Anti-Sementic by some. This is an investigation of that question. We also talk about the phrase “Judeo-Christian” and what does it actually mean and is it fair to call the United States a Judeo-Christian Nation or would it be more accurate to call it simply a Christian Nation and Society?
- Nick Fuentez and his statements about the Holocost.
- Is it moral to promote the idea that six million Jews didn’t die?
- What is Paleoconservatism?
- Should The United States be a Primary Christian Nation?
- Should Israel be a Primary Jewish Nation?
- What does it mean to a Jew the phrase “Christian Society”?
- What is the difference between a Christian Society and a Judeo-Christian Society?
- Differences between Christian and Jewish Denominations.
- The Separation of Church and State and the Free Exercise of It.
- Should there be school prayer?
- Should government push the idea of a moral society?
- Should Pork be banned?
- What is Anti-Sementism?
- Is Israel a good enough country that is doing well, should they get billions of dollars from the United States when they can support themselves?
- Situation of the Conflict Between Muslims and Jews in Israel.
- Will all of the schools close and water stop running and Israel will not be able to sustain itself if America doesn’t give it money?
- Is saying that cutting off funding for Israel Anti-Senemtism?
- Should Israel conquer and destroy all of the Nations around it?
- Should America keep on giving money to Israel forever when we have problems here at home in America?
- Are some allies more important than others?
- Is not caring about any other nation, including Israel, Anti-Sementic?
- Is Israel more important to the United States than the E.U?
- What are the differences between Christian Values and Judeo Values?
- Is Israel not able to be a Melting Pot?
- Will Israel always be Jewish?
- Israel and Palestine Conflict.
We have this discussion at TPUSA’s Student Action Summit. Apply if you’re a conservative student leader! You get to connect with many student activists in the culture war aganist the Left.
Subscribe to Eyes of Reason On Spotify Now!
Democrats Try to Impeach the President
Democrats pass articles of Impeachment in the House along party lines (and even someone quits the Democratic Party). Its a lot of stuff to go over, simple analysis and breakdown.
We cover in this episode:
- Why articles of Impeachment are important.
- Why democrats want to Impeach the President.
- High Crimes and misdemeanor
- Why your tax payer money is going to forign goverments.
- Who is Hunter Biden?
- Examples of Previous Impeachments.
- Is it really wrong to ask forign governments to investigate corruption by Americans.
- Obstruction of Congress is handled by the courts, not Impeachment.
Spencer explains the entire process in under twenty minutes in case you have not been paying attention in the last couple of weeks. Remember that this isn’t a real criminal process but is a political one.Subscribe: Google Play Spotify Apple Podcasts
Conversation with Sir. John, who is a policeman in Downtown Sydney, which is the largest city in the largest state in the country of Australia. He has been a Police Officer for 12 years. We discuss the diffrences between polcing in the two countries and the feelings about the government and firearms.
We talk about:
- Do the police have guns?
- When you have an emergency, you don’t dial 911, you dial 000.
- Sydney is the largest city in the largest state in the country of Australia. John is a police officer in the most dense part of the city. He works in the Domestic Violence specialty team.
- We talk about Policing and how do you deal with crime.
- We talk about the Australian Gun Ban and how effective it is and why.
- Certain people shouldn’t have guns, but how do you draw that line?
- Why should law-abiding citizens not have the right to defend themselves?
- There was a crazy shooter in 1996 who killed 35 people in Tasmania, and since the government took away all of the guns, there has not been a single mass shooting.
- There are 5 million people living in Sydney. 25 Million in Australia.
- We talk about the Aboriginals or first people’s in Sydney and describe how the relationship between these minorities and the White Anglo-Saxon Police go.
- Why do we have less violence where there are more homogeneous populations?
- California Prop 47
- Is there Liberty in Australia since the government has a monopoly on force?
- The Current Drought in Australia and what the political attitude is here.
- You are required to vote in Australia or you’ll get a fine.
- Red Flag Laws
- Some lady was shot in her car in Australia, showing that Gun Violence still exist even with the ban.
- A mentally ill person with a gun is more dangerous to society than a drug dealer with a gun.
- What happens when you take the fear away from being shot from policing?
- Chicago vs Sydney.
- Are there gangs in Sydney?
- Is there racial profiling in Australia?
- Police in Australia can stop any car for any reason.
- Police in Australia can’t put handcuffs on people automatically.
- Are there snitches in Australia?
- Police are Trigger Happy In America because of Firearms.
- Key Takeaways from Successful Policing in Sydney.
- Community Policing at School.
- Police are Human Beings. They hurt.
- Wal Mart is called K-Mart in Australia.
Spencer Goes to the Black Jewish Justice Alliance Heschel/King Forum with his MAGA gear to ask a very simple question. “What is White Supremacy?”
The following is a very in-depth conversation among activists about the idea of White Supremacy.
The Following other topics were also discussed.
– Being a Jew.
– Pretending to the Roman Catholic.
– Trying to achieve a world where you don’t assume someone’s gender.
– Hair as apart of culture.
The conversation was impactful because no one expected a Young Black Conservative to show up asking very simple questions.
What I learned is that White Supremacy is so pervasive, so integral, so ingrained and embedded in Western Society that it is invisible! And one of the youth on a panel told me that White Supremacy is to the point in our society that if you removed it, you would not see ANY difference in our society! INCREDIBLE! I hope I’m able to come back and have such transformative dialogue!
Encountering White Supremacy here sponsored by the #blackjewish Justice Alliance was a wonderful way to look inside the minds of The Left. There is Hope for the Future Guys!Google Play Spotify Apple Podcasts
- Is there a Christian Case For Building The Wall?
- Does God Have a Chosen People?
– Who are God’s People?
- How does religion work with Politics?
- Can Christians Judge?
A Conversation between Spencer and Eric on these and minor subjects.Google Play Spotify Apple Podcasts
- Why a Podcast.
- No More RSS. Blogs hard to find.
- Centralization of Content on Facebook.
- YouTube Channel too hard to produce.
- Audio only better able to focus while producing quick thoughts.
- Hosted on my server and website: EyesOfReason.com
- Who am I
- A Christian.
- A Seventh-day Adventist Christian.
- Software Engineer.